FREELANCE / REMOTE
Step into a world where your exceptional talents are recognized and given the spotlight they deserve.
Calling Graphic Designer (freelance)
We are calling talented freelance graphic designer, to join our innovative team on a part-time basis, as we work together to shape the brands of tomorrow. We are seeking passionate and skilled individuals who have the remarkable ability to transform ideas into captivating visual brand identities and create eye-catching visual design works.
Here, you will have the opportunity to showcase your creativity, collaborate with like-minded professionals, and make a lasting impact on popular brands. We can’t wait to discuss how your unique talents can contribute to our team’s success.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in marketing, branding, design or similar
- Proficiency in graphic design software Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AdobeAfterEffects and others
- Strong understanding of design principles, including layout, typography, and color theory
- Ability to create visually appealing and impactful designs for various mediums (print, digital, web)
- Skill in branding, visual identity design and strategic thinking
- Skill in crafting logos, branding materials, and marketing collateral
- Knowledge of current design trends and techniques
- Experience in creating and editing images, illustrations, and icons
- Basic understanding of digital product design, UI/UX design principles
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently
- Familiarity with prototyping tools and software for creating mock-ups
- Knowledge of digital and print production processes and specifications
- Ability to receive and incorporate feedback in design iterations.
- Previous experience in fashion tech, retail or tech is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, enabling effective collaboration with both clients and team members
- Problem-solving mindset, adapt at formulating precise problem statements and generating innovative solutions.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (proficiency in German language is a plus).
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and exhibit self-driven motivation with a growth-oriented mindset.
TYPE OF ASSIGNMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing conceptual and visually appealing brand identity work.
- Designing logos, collateral, brand guidelines, and presentations.
- Developing branding concepts and applying them to multiple media, such as social media content, presentations, email templates, websites, and more.
- Crafting marketing materials such as: social media visuals, ad banners, brochures, and presentations
- Collaborating closely with product managers, brand strategist, creative director, designers, and clients to align on design and project objectives.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of design processes and templates.
- Possessing the ability to make a significant impact on the design of recognized and influential brands.
- Effectively showcasing design work to both team members and stakeholders through engaging presentations and demos.
WHY WORK WITH US
We have an inspiring and dynamic startup work environment, where creativity thrives. We are international, close-knit team based in Austria and Germany, passionately collaborating with clients worldwide. We specialize in branding for fashion tech companies, leveraging our expertise to collaborate with various industries and create compelling digital products and brand materials.
- With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are well-versed in our craft. Benefit from our wealth of experience and learn from our refined process methodology.
- We are committed to establishing a long-term collaboration with you, providing a consistent and ongoing work-stream.
- We foster an atmosphere where innovation thrives, empowering you to push boundaries, think outside the box, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
- Work with clients spread across the globe, you’ll have the chance to engage in diverse and cross-cultural collaborations.
- As a remote-first studio, we embrace the advantages of a flexible work schedule that enables you to strike a harmonious balance between your personal and professional life.
- We thrive in a fast-paced environment and we are not afraid to embrace challenges, iterate quickly, and seize opportunities as they arise. Your ability to adapt and embrace change will be valued here.
- We believe in growing together as a team. Collaboration and knowledge sharing are at the core of our work.